The Digital Content & Branding Officer is responsible for the creation of content for publication on various digital channels. This includes text, video, and audio. Their duties involve drafting and executing editorial as well as all Branding/Marketing strategies aligned to the overall business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Copywriting, writing clear and concise copy for ads, marketing materials, and websites, for virtually any audience and any industry.
- Create and edit simple videos.
- Design and Oversee the execution of Digital Media Strategies
- Design Print Media for Branding
- Assist in the creation and execution of monthly Marketing strategies for all companies' Digital Media Platforms and Corporate Newsletters
- Prepare content (Digital) for all Digital Media Platforms (Social media, website, intranet, etc). This includes research, designing, writing and procuring appropriate images/videos to accompany each Post.
- Assist in the design, and management of all Companies' websites ensuring they are always up to date with information and promotions.
- Assist in the planning of Campaigns, Competitions and Promotions
- Research best practices for creating and executing content and strategies and share them with your peers.
- Assist with off-site promotion planning.
- Prepare relevant monthly reports as requested.
- To perform any other related duties assigned by the Departmental Manager.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong imaginative skills and creative thinking and positive vibes.
- Ability to manage time/schedules effectively.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Minimum Experience & Training
- Adept in Desktop Publishing Software
- Videography/Photography Skills will be an Asset
- Minimum 3 years of related experience and/or Academic Qualifications in a Related Field
- A portfolio or Sample of Recent Work or Projects must be Submitted